Wednesday, May 16, 2007

wHat ELsE tO bRiNG? @_@

Been receiving smses from frens complaining about the overweight of their luggages lately.Gosh.. How come I seem to be the only one with luggage weighing only 10+ KG at the moment? Hmm.. So far, I have already put in my house wears, towels, jeans, a few pieces of my uni + outdoor attire, my jackets, long john and scarfs, my kebaya, shampoo, moisturizer, lotion, and lip balm. Plan to add in my pocket Dorland's dicky 仔, my shoes and slippers, 2 bedsheets, together with some pads later on XD And that's it!! Hmm.. I wonder if that will add up to my 30KG quota. Did I miss out anything important?!!

HELP!! Anybody has any suggestion regarding what else to bring?? (>.<")

3 comments:

~ming~ said...

20 kg di!!!!!!!! and baru abt 60-70% done!! gah!!

-ming

aLLy said...

haha..i think i pass 30kg dy. not even shampoo in yet! xD Ah cia will b famous in the airport! wee! =.=

cYbeR FiSh™ said...

eh...30kg?i tot 23+23kg wan...?!o_O dun scare me wo ppl...