Tuesday, July 25, 2006

MeGASaLeS!!!!!~~~

OH NO... I spent so much yesterday... Shopping spree... Went Mid Valley together with Khang Wern, Yi Jie and Su Miin. Look at what I bought yesterday...

ELLE milk-coloured pants @ RM44.70
U2 collar-tee @ RM24.50
MOMOE sleeveless top @ RM19.50
RADIOACTIVE small handbag @ RM10.30
Reebok short pants @ RM25.00
i=am t-shirt @ RM9.90
Total = RM133.90
At the same time of feeling happy for being able to get all these items at relatively reasonable prices, I felt super guilty as they made me spent RM100 more than what I am supposed to spend this month. Haiyo... and then hor... the Elle pants is slightly too long le... gotta wait till I go back BP and send it to the taylor in Sakura then only I can start wearing it without literally "mopping the floor"... Haha... and after searching through my wardrobe once I reached home last night, I realized that I have no suitable top to go with the pants. Bravo!!! Haha... was a bit too rash when I bought the pants le... Well... Never mind though... Because that gives me another galmour reason to go shopping again... To get a suitable top to match the pants ma... =P
Aiyoyo... gotta eat less to save more money le... Am seriously broke!!! Any kind-hearted ppl out there willing to sponsor me some food or money maybe?!! Kaka... XD

No comments: