Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Are You Healthy?

Attended Dr. Hera Lukman's lecture on Becoming Ill today. Haha... It was quite interesting... In fact, it was the only Pharmacy Practice lecture of which I found interesting. Haha... guess that should be a big compliment to Dr. Hera Lukman... Haha... And yeah, Yi Jie, I do agree with you. This hot chic from Vancouver, Canada is indeed a liang moi. Am jealous of her height la, hahaha...

Anyway, according to Dr. Hera Lukman, a healthy subject should meet all the following criteria, i.e. :-

1. Never drink coffee
2. Have half an hour of vigorous exercises at least three times a week
3. Have at least 400g of vegetables and fruits everyday
Haha... too bad I meet neither of these criteria. So I AM SUPER UNHEALTHY actually!!! Haha... I need coffee to keep me awake at night to study. Although I do play volleyball and go for Taekwondo training from time to time, but I am not sure whether running away from the volleyball and strengthless kicking are considered as vigorous exercise or not. Haha... Hey, I have my daily meals in the canteen la. Eating so much vegetables and fruits will cost me a bomb, man! Unless somebody go persuade that Hua Za ge and Pak Cik Amir to charge less and give more vegetables and fruits to us next time le. Hahaha... =P

No comments: