Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Alive, once again =P

MIA for 2 months this time.. =P

Lack of blogging material lah.. unless u wanna read about my everyday boring routine or my wuliao research lah.. Yeah.. that's my life.. How sad... XP

ANYWAY, I went KL to visit my bro last weekend!!

It was a sudden decision. All because my aunt wanted to pass some stuffs to my cousin so she asked if my parents and I would like to carpool. Of course we accepted her offer gladly.

We started journey on Saturday morning, put a night in KL, and then drove all the way back to BP again on Sunday evening. It was a short but pleasant stay.. =)

Bro brought us for Korean BBQ dinner at a shopping complex named NZX (Niu Zhe Xui) near his housing area. We went jalan-jalan in the complex upon finishing dinner for our tummies were bulging out so much so that it was difficult for us to squeeze back into the car right away.


That was when I saw this!!

Fullhouse Lifestyle Store and Cafe!! Kindly ignore passerby A, B & C.. XD

I had already heard all good comments about this concept shop when Kah Yee's birthday celebration was held there but I never knew about its exact location. Super beria-ia wanna try loh!! Bro somemore said it's not bad... Ok lah... Set!

So under my persuasion, we had lunch there the next afternoon. Kaka...

The menu. So cute so unique!! Like a story book!! They even took note of small detail like the barcode. Bro said the menu was different from its previous version. Well, I tak tau~ =P

The interior


The merchandise

The set lunch was quite value for money. 4 sets to choose from, each consisted of 1 soup of the day, 1 beverage, 1 main course, and 1 dessert. The price ranged from around RM16-18. Three of us took the set lunch while the other two ordered from the ala carte menu.

Mushroom soup!! Super creamy, thick, and rich in mushroom taste!! MUST TRY!!!


My ala carte Wasabi fish fillet. Besides the dipping sauce, there was nothing else wasabi about it...

Mum's ala carte dish.. Baked fish cooked in raspberry & fruity sauce. Yummilicious!!~


Bro's gf and my dad ordered the same thing, wok-sear chicken chop set lunch.
Signature dish of the shop. Another MUST TRY!!


Bro's set lunch. Baked fish cooked in some-kinda-sauce. Can't recall liao lah... The taste was superb though!!


The desserts.. Chocolate mousse and lemon cakes.. Tasted so-so only...

That's my car!! Yeah, I wish... XD

Overall, the food, the ambience, and the service provided were all above averaged. Prices are rather affordable, too. Definitely worth a second visit ;)

No comments: