Tuesday, April 24, 2007

SorRY lOr...

Adui adui... Stop scolding me la, ppl... I know my blog is damn outdated liao.. Sorry lor... Not that I dun wanna update it la. Was away from civilization for weeks already!! Sob sob... Busy preparing for End-of-Semester 5 exams ever since mid of March.. (actually spent the first week lepak-ing around, that's why 2nd week gotta study like hell) Super stressful la.. Two Drugs & Diseases together.. My goodness.. Studied till alopecia, man! Then sat for one whole week of the super taxing and scary exams and finally it was over!!! But it was not over for me, yet... I have to go for one whole week of hospital attachment in Tuanku Ja'afar Hospital in Seremban almost immediately.. Super tiring but enjoyable nonetheless.. Hehe.. Thanks to our previous M2O4, currently known as C1O7 frens there, we had a great time in Seremban.. =) Thanks a bunch, frens!!

After coming back from the attachment, in order to replenish my exhausted soul, of course I have to go shopping and sleep till shiok shiok to reward myself ma.. Then gotta tidy up my room and start packing to shift everything back to my hometown.. (2 and a half years in IMU, time flies, man!) When I was finally done with everything, I did try to online using IMU line.. Who knows the stupiak setting of IMU computer actually forbids students on holidays to log in.. So I didnt get to online lor... No internet access at home ma.. Then shifted everything back and now, am in Singapore!! Came to visit my sis.. Hehe... Finally get to online liao.. Phew... =)

I promise that I will start updating my blog from now on la... Sorry lo... Hehe... XP

No comments: