Thursday, August 31, 2006

pAtTErN MoRE tHAn bADmIntON (-_-"')

Oh my goodness... 欧阳兔 actually sang after his lecture today. His normal day lame jokes are already "cold" enough to make me shiver on my seat. Today I almost couldnt resist the temptation to cover my ears with hands when he started singing his "Arrhythmia Song for P1/05". All my hair were standing on 90 degrees with respect to my skin le...

"Tachycardia He... He... (x2)
Bila Nadinya Lebih Dari Seratus
Bradycardia He... He... (x2)
Bila Nadinya Tak Sampai Enam Puluh"
Thanks to his "sweet" voice, I managed to gain life experience of both tachycardia and palpitation. Too bad he stopped just a bit too early. If not, I would be able to describe to you the sensation of having an episode of cardiac arrest as well...
Seriously tak tahan his ham sap "嘿嘿嘿。。。" laughter. Forced us to "volunteer" for IMU Open Day somemore. Come on, man! Is that considered "volunteering" somemore? Dots...
Yeah, and I had to evaluate him as a 7/10 lecturer for the sake of P1/05's results... No worries... I kept my 良心 in fridge already before coming for lecture today... (-_-"')

No comments: